Saturday, January 3, 2015

Bio-essence - Bio-Energy Snail Secretion Repair Serum

 Cracked this thing open a while back

So! I think some of you may remember me buying this about a year ago in a Sasa package because it was on sale lol. I was skeptical because I've used a snail BB cream with bad results and I thought maybe its the "snail" ingredient in it that caused my skin to break out (I still don't really know what caused the break out) but I was pretty hesitant on buying this product. Since it was on sale though, I decided to give it a go.

I bought this product on the Sasa website for about $10, they're selling it now for like $30 >.< but every now and then this product does reduce to $10 you just have to be lucky to catch it on sale.
 Much better bottle design that their Whitening serum

This serum is so much better than the whitening serum by Bio-essence, in terms of bottle design, consistency of the product (how the serum feels) and how well the serum works.

I still have an expectation that the suction would fill the tube all the way but it only fills partially, but I think its the weirdo in me that wants it to fill up so I can play with it lol.

Old lady hands lol

3-4 drops is all I need for my whole face and neck.

The serum is:
  • Watery in texture
  • Not oily at all
  • Absorbs really well
  • Not thick or heavy feeling on the skin
  • A little goes a long way
This is a great serum, I feel that my skin feels softer after using this and I noticed my laugh line is not as noticeable when I use it (but when I go off of it, my laugh line is noticeable) So I feel like if I used it all the time (I only use it at night) it would have a better impact on my skin than it does now but I'm not really sure what the lasting power is on this product.

I'm gonna wait till this goes on sale again (I'm a poor student at the moment lol) and repurchase. I like it much better than the whitening serum I used by Bio-essence.

One of my new years resolution is to take better care of my body and skin so I may just invest into a more expensive serum but I'm not gonna let this go if its on sale lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment