Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sasa Order - A small package

 Trying some new stuff

I ordered about 4 products a few weeks ago and it finally came! There wasn't anything I really needed besides a new cleanser because somebody was using all of mine! -___-'

Of course I took advantage of their free shipping over $40 worth of stuff offer so that's why I didn't order so much but next order... there's gonna be a lot more stuff lol.

 Skin Food - Black Egg Pore Primer

I've never really tried a primer before. When I wear foundation or BB Cream I just make sure my skin is moisturized. I have used the BB Boomer by Missha when I use their BB cream but I don't really think it does anything.. lol

 Shiseido - Perfect Whip Foam Cleanser

I've heard such good things about this cleanser that I wanted to try it out, I've been using nothing but Korean brand cleansers for the past two years so I thought I'd change it up. If creamy/foam cleansers aren't your thing then there's also a gel version and a cleansing oil that I'm interested in trying but I've never used a cleansing oil before...

Koji - Eye Talk Eyelid Glue

I'm working on a post with this at the moment lol but I've been wanting to try this for a long time and I finally purchased it! Hopefully it won't disappoint.

Sana - Liquid Eyeliner

I actually didn't really want to buy this.. but it had good reviews.. lol I can't really wear eyeliner because of my monolid but more about that later haha.

Finally I have some time to make some posts! This last semester at school really took over more time than I have hoped... but I hope you stick around :)

Thanks guys!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment