Saturday, April 12, 2014

Nature Republic: Bee Venom Toner & Emulsion

Toner and Emulsion!

I've never found a product that could get rid of the redness in my face and unfortunately this ain't the product but let's talk about this product first.

I got this from Steve's mom as a gift when she went to Korea last December she actually gave me like 3 boxes because it was packaged together for a deal. I gave one box to Ashley and I'm currently using my first box.

 unfortunately no pump

I love Nature Republic but I wish they would update their packaging just a bit with a pump. Perhaps maybe it keeps the cost of the product down, but I feel like I'm wasting a lot of product when I'm trying to get it out of the damn bottle and I can't really put it back in without contaminating the whole bottle of product >.<

What the tops look like

These bottles are plastic and they actually have quite a nice bottle just add the damn pump! lol

In terms of using the product, the toner absorbs quite well, you can kind of feel it absorb into the skin... its hard to explain and it doesn't sting or anything when you put it on your skin and it keeps your skin nice and moisturized and it smells quite nice, I can't really describe the scent its like .... floral and earthy LOL I have no idea.

Light Emulsion

I think the emulsion is the problem for me, if you use too much your skin will look and feel oily and because you have to bang it onto your hand to get the emulsion out its a little hard to control how much comes out. Its not a thick emulsion its actually quite light but I found it a bit odd that it could make my skin so oily, maybe I have to use less? but even if I use less the same thing happens.

These two products at first did help with the redness of my skin but eventually it just stopped working maybe within a week or two of using the product it just stopped working for me and I've used this for months now. Maybe I have to use the whole bee venom line? I know they have way more products that I wish I tried with the toner and emulsion (like the cleanser or the spot treatment, sleep mask, sheet mask... list goes on)

I think I'm gonna switch it up next month and see if I can find a longer lasting redness reduction product for me.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment