Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kose: Medicated Sekkisei Lotion & Emulsion

Kose medicated Sekkisei Lotion & Emulsion

HOLY SHIT lol I am so sorry I have not posted in SO LONG! I hate school so much! lol, I'll have to give a monthly update at some point but I hope this will hold you over till then :P A lot of things have happened... lol

I stopped using the Nature Republic truffle stuff because I think it just stopped working on my skin and I remember reading a review on this product somewhere and wanting to try it but was like eh.. this stuff is too expensive for me. But I decided to bite the bullet and invest (Purchased on Sasa)

These products are one of the best selling Japanese skincare products available on Sasa O_O

So far I've been using this stuff for about 2 months now.

Giant bottles!

Ok not giant but these will last a LONG time. The toner is 360mL and the emulsion is 140mL and for the price of both products, its super worth it. I wanted to try the SK-II products at first but its so expensive for just the toner I didn't want to try it just yet so I ended up with these and boy am I super happy with them!

Tops

Glad that the toner doesn't have a gaping hole in the top that some products have, I found out I could've bought the toner with a pump -__-' but its too late for that now LOL. At least the emulsion has a pump :P

The toner is sort of milky in terms of looks but its just like any toner (watery consistency) and it has a distinct scent, it doesn't smell bad its just not floral or fruity.. medicinal? LOL I CAN'T DESCRIBE SCENTS! lol

The emulsion is not thick at all and a little goes a LONG way, it spreads across the skin really easily and is quickly absorbed.

**********

Overall results, I feel like my skin texture is much smoother and softer and that my red patches on my face are slowly disappearing when I use this.

 I will totally purchase this again (unless it stops working on my skin) I'm glad that there are some amazing products out there that aren't totally gonna rob you lol.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at Stylepop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment