Thursday, February 13, 2014

NYX: Soft Matte Lip Cream

Istanbul

I guess just in time for Valentines day? What are you all doing? We're going to see Robocop LOL so romantic... Finally got around to doing this post, I've been putting it off for a while now but I have the time to do it since its reading break at school! ^__^

Istanbul on

Istanbul is a pale pink, Steve says he can't tell if I'm wearing it or if its my natural color but its noticeable because of the texture. I have no idea why it isn't showing properly on camera >.< ... but I have swatches at the bottom.

San Paulo

Darker color

I'm starting to like more pale colors, I guess maybe because its the "spring trend" going lighter. San Paulo is nice though, trying to avoid reds lately so this dark pinky/light purple is nice and subtle for spring.

Swatches

Top one is San Paulo and the bottom one is Istanbul. What's great about these is they're SUPER affordable!! (at least in North America) and because these have a matte finish they are kiss proof lol not food proof though* Plus! they smell good O_O

Give them a shot! and have a good Valentines day!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment