Sunday, March 1, 2015

Nature Republic - Moroco Ghassoul Pore Pack Update

A long awaited update

I've been meaning to update some previous posts but with not much downtime its kind of hard to do. Now that school is done (at least the theory portion of it) I finally have some time to post things. Although, I haven't been purchasing many products the past few months (poor student budget >.<) so I shall start updating the old shitty posts that I crappily wrote lol.

**********

So, I waited until a time where my skin was really shitty lol because this product has the best affect on my skin when its at its worst lol. As I'm writing this, my skin is super oily, I have tons of clogged pores and a considerable amount of redness in my skin.

 so hawt

You can see how uneven the texture of my skin is in this picture (bumps in my skin because of my clogged pores) and some redness, not much shine due to lighting? lol but my skin is pretty oily.

I tend to use this product before I get my period (my skin is at its worst during this time) or once a week if I feel that my skin needs a boost.

Yeah.. I've had this product for a long time so it can get super messy lol

I haven't used any other clay mask since I have been using this (either too poor or can't find one with a decent price) but I'm really happy about this product.

Spread Out

Spreads out smoothly and smells so good (although as I mentioned before the scent can be a bit overwhelming) At times I feel like when I first apply the product, it kind of burns LOL but its not bad. I feel like it dries out your skin just a bit so make sure you apply toner and moisturizer afterwards.

I tried looking online to see if I could repurchase the same one, but it seems that either my searching skills suck or they don't make this product anymore. Nature Republic does make a clay pack still but its called the Hawaiian Fresh Clay Pack, not entirely sure if its the same one but I will purchase it to see if it is.

Let me know if you can find this product online somewhere >.< but let me know if you know where I can repurchase this online :)

No comments:

Post a Comment