Saturday, October 4, 2014

A & P

HOLY SHIT, lol

I totally underestimated the amount of time and effort that went into this program, whoever thought of 3 weeks of anatomy and physiology with tests EVERYDAY must have been insane lol. Basically you learn a chapter in one day and do the test for it the next day...

I finished on Thursday :D I was highly stressed out and I kind of think I was losing too much hair out of my head O_O but as soon as my teacher told me my mark I just felt a giant weight lift off of my shoulders :) but I just started taking biotin to see if my hair will get better or not.. will update on that in a few weeks :)

A few people didn't make it through the class and might be asked to leave the program if they don't get a minimum mark of 70% on their re-write exam, so I hope they make it :)

**********

On another note, I got my scrubs from school... and they're freaking massive LOL. I ordered a size small for the top and a medium for the bottom (big booty according to Steve lol) but they're so long haha

its like a freaking dress lol

I have a different set of scrubs that I ordered from Amazon (small top and extra small pants lol) and they're fine but these... are interesting sizes lol.

T-minus 5 more months until I graduate! I'm crossing my fingers for a job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment